image

OUR BLOG

Leave your digital marketing to League in 2019


Leave your digital marketing to League in 2019

If you are working as a marketing professional for an organisation, you will have your hands full with all the responsibilities of this position. So you will probably have to split the time you spend on digital marketing between your other roles and tasks. This is where we come in. Outsourcing your digital marketing to League Digital will ensure that this area is well taken care of for you. Let’s take a look at a few reasons why you should outsource with League.

  • Skills

In the multi-faceted marketing space, it’s not possible for everyone to be informed about all the developments in the industry. But if you outsource your digital marketing to League, you will benefit from the expertise of a highly specialised team with a range of skills and interests in the different aspects of digital marketing. If you outsource with us, you will have access to the wide-ranging expertise of an entire team that will address the challenges of building and executing a digital strategy for your business.

This includes everything from online marketing, building content on your website and social media platforms, running paid media posts, branding, reporting, Search Engine Optimisation and everything in between.

  • Capacity

In today’s fast-paced business world, there isn’t enough time for a small marketing department to take care of each aspect of digital marketing with the level of expertise that will make them compete with other businesses that outsource their digital marketing.

  • ROI

The ability to show real Return on Investment (ROI) is also something small marketing departments struggle with on their own. If you outsource your digital marketing with League, we can show ROI in a far more structured way. In fact, our programme drives exactly that through our planning and execution. From the start of our relationship with our clients, we devise a strategy where we set high-level goals and consult continuously to focus on the key digital objectives that need to be fulfilled.

In our experience, we have found that clients might have a wealth of information at their disposal that they aren’t using, or they might not know how to collect the information at all. This is a missed opportunity for businesses, many of whom don’t know how to translate their business goals into a strategy using real numbers and the practical steps required to achieve their goals and what that means for every department.

When you outsource your digital marketing to League, you can rest assured that we have systems in place for every element of your strategy in our consulting, content, design, production and development departments. So you have access to a team where every role player performs a highly specialised role.

Think about it: If you are a marketing professional who can only spend 20% of your time on your digital marketing, League can fulfil the other 80% for a comprehensive and competitive digital strategy. Chat to an experienced digital consultant.

Click me


comments powered by Disqus
Blog Search