“Customer experience means that every customer interaction is an opportunity to amplify value and create brand die-hards.”
The customer journey experience is a sum of all touchpoints between the brand and the client in the customer life cycle including sales, onboarding, support and the renewal of a product or service.
In an omnichannel world, customer journey management is a unifying strategy from a client’s perspective that’s aimed at sharpening CX for those who have several points of engagement with a business. Practically, customer journey management involves breaking down traditional systems, departments and channel silos to unify and automate the customer experience process.
We aim to deliver clarity with our CX strategy, help you define clear goals that support the overall business objectives, define the technology and help to implement, drive and report on the CX programme in your business.
How we work
Measurable, long-term impact that aligns to the business's goals Build a cutting-edge CX strategy that delivers year-on-year growth and ROI for the business while supporting marketing and sales.
Invaluable insights through reporting Devise a client experience that will produce the insights you need to evaluate your product life cycle and your customers’ overall experience.
Meaningful customer experience Open up the silos of customer experience to deliver a more meaningful brand experience.
Sustainable business transformation Improve the long-term impact of your transformation strategy with a robust digital experience for staff and customers.
Systems harmony and support for staff and clients Ensure digital systems and adoption work within your technology roadmap while supporting your staff and adding value to external clients.
1. Benchmark your CX We conduct thorough research and assess your current CX to gain an insight of which approach will have the maximum impact on your customer journey.
2. Create a CX roadmap for your business We build an insight-led roadmap for success in your digital CX that can be transferred to your overall digital marketing strategy.
3. Draw up a CX strategy and plan Based on data-driven insights and the business’s needs, we plan and design a CX strategy that takes your brand’s needs into account to build satisfying customer experiences.
4. Customise and implement your CX technology We determine and implement the digital tools and software you require to deliver your CX strategy and customise them to support the elements of your customer journey.
5. Implement, analyse and optimise your CX elements Our team implements and drives the CX journey with you, ensuring that customer touchpoints are tested regularly and analysed for continuous improvement.
6. Provide the visibility you need through reporting Through our intuitive reporting and dashboards, our team delivers visibility of your CX programme and its progress towards your overall CX strategy goals.
Your sales team will probably tell you that in-person (or on the phone) sales are better while, at the same time, e-commerce sales show impressive results.Read More