“Digital transformation is the single most important driver of next-generation businesses.”
Competitors, new disruptive entrants and evolving customer demands are forcing businesses to transform to better respond to market trends.
The biggest challenge that business leaders face today – after ensuring customer retention and increasing shareholder value – is how to adapt to these new and increasing pressures.
While South African businesses are attempting digital transformation, they’re still behind the curve in a few important areas. Only 3% of them are seeing ROI from going digital, while 70% aren’t digitising fast enough or at all. Only 5% of South African companies are identified as digital leaders compared with 25% globally.
Digital transformation is the most important driver of adaptability. We help to facilitate a process of defining a digital transformation strategy and roadmap to ensure that your business is future-proofed and ready to serve the newly connected consumer or business.
How we work
Increased and proven ROI Reduce operational costs and maximise output and customer retention efforts to provide tangible results to key stakeholders.
Improved collaboration across departments Systems integration and intuitive software bring together the sales, marketing and customer service efforts to support a unified target.
Improved customer satisfaction Aligning all the touchpoints in your business through technology optimises customer experience efforts and satisfaction.
Continuous improvement Streamline processes and enhance efficiency and flexibility through reporting for the continuous improvement and expansion of your business.
Improved efficiency and flexibility Aligning all the touchpoints in your business through technology optimises customer experience efforts and satisfaction.
Reduced risks Eliminate bottlenecks in your current business process and ensure efficient and flexible operations to keep up with changing demands.
1. Benchmark your digital transformation against your industry and global best practice We run a comprehensive research study of your brand and establish what business objectives you’re trying to achieve through a digital transformation.
2. Create a digital transformation roadmap Based on your business objectives, we will build an insight-led digital transformation roadmap complete with a detailed blueprint for implementation.
3. Digital transformation strategy and plan We plan and build out a compelling value proposition and a forward-looking business model that supports your digital transformation strategy.
4. Customise and implement your digital transformation tools We implement and customise the digital platforms and tools best-suited to the requirements that are unique to your business and apply best practices for the latest user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
5. Implement, analyse and optimise your digital transformation strategy Once your app or website is live, we collect user data and insights and use this to boost the digital platform’s performance and drive results.
6. Provide the visibility you need through reporting Through our intuitive reporting and dashboards, we provide visibility of your digital initiatives and their contribution to your sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
Your sales team will probably tell you that in-person (or on the phone) sales are better while, at the same time, e-commerce sales show impressive results.Read More